|Inlet Flow Rate (cubic meter/hour)||500|
Canadian Crystalline has over the years built specialized brackish water and sea water plants keeping in focus relief agencies, war time army requirements, make shift facilities as well as sea side resorts.
Containerized Brackish/Sea Water Desalination Systems are manufactured in 20 feet and 40 feet containers to meet the needs for pre-installed equipments.
The containers are well equipped with the following:
- Air Conditioning
- Wall Paneling
- Internal Lighting
- Back-up Generator
- Metal Checkered Floor
- Polyurethane Insulation
- Total Internal Piping with Water Treatment Plant
- Centralized Power Panel
- Instrumentation Panel
- Voltage Protection Devices
- Overload Protection Devices
- Windows (Optional)
- Input Output Water Pipelines with Enclosed Boxes
- Power Jack Cabling between Generator & Container Main Panel
- Apart from the above, Canadian Crystalline uses special CPVC Frontal Piping for the pre-filtration along with advance composite FRP vessels for the Multi Media Filters.
- The raw Water Pump is in built in the container to provide required feed to the pre-filtration.
- Specialized hi-tech supports are provided throughout the container to hold equipments and pipings from vibration and also to take the endurance of shifting the container from one place to another.
- Stainless Steel High Pressure Multistage Pumps from world leading brands like Pump Engineering, FEDCO Sulzer, ERI, Danfos or Canadian Clear(Canada) are used.
- State of art Advance Composite FRP Epoxy Vessels, which can stand pressures from 400 to 1000 psi, are used as Reverse Osmosis Housings, Reverse Osmosis Membranes for Brackish Water/ Sea Water are incorporated from the world’s leading manufacturers like Toray(Japan), Filmtec(USA) and Canadian Clear(Canada).
- Reverse Osmosis System CIP system complete with CIP pump, CIP cartridge filter and CIP tank are provided.
- Pre Micron Bag Filters as well as Cartridge Filters in SS 316/304 prior to the Reverse Osmosis System.
- All pipings in the RO Systems are made out of SS 316L, 316 and 304.
- Magnetic Floor Meters are provided in the product and reject outputs.
- Pressure cutoff switches for high pressure / low pressure are provided interlinked with Annunciator Panel.
- TDS, pH as wll as ORP Digital Display cum controller are provided interlocked with Annunciator Panel.
- Input, Output water jacks are provided with hoses for easy connection between containers.
- User-friendly Manuals are provided along with containerized project for easy start-up at site.
- The above systems are totally pre-installed and ready to use within one hour of reaching its destination.